Forms and Applications
Due to the increase in Coronavirus cases now within the City, and the closure of Lorain City Hall to the public, please contact Elva Martes, email@example.com and Dale Vandersommen, firstname.lastname@example.org to request permits and inspections.
All forms are available in PDF format unless otherwise denoted at the form listing. Most computers should be able to automatically open the documents, which are provided in PDF format. If you have trouble viewing a PDF, you may need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these PDF documents.
Please return completed forms by email to Elva Martes or in-person to the Engineering Department.
Engineering Documents and Forms
- Apron and Sidewalk Permit Application (PDF)
- Pavement Opening Permit
- Water Service Line Repair/Replace Permit
- Storm and Sanitary Repair/Replace Permit
- Sewer Excavating Application (PDF)
- Commercial Water Application for Tap or Meter Replacement (PDF)
- Residential Water Application for Tap or Meter Replacement (PDF)
- REQUIRED Submittal Form: Multi-Family, Commercial, and Industrial Construction
- Chapter 1529 - Construction Site Soil Erosion, Sediment, and Other Wastes and Storm Water Runoff Reg
- Chapter 1531 - Post-Construction Water Quality Regulations Ordinance (PDF)
- Chapter 911 - Water Rules and Regulations Ordinance (PDF)
- Chapter 913 - Water Pollution Rules and Regulations Ordinance (PDF)
- City of Lorain Flood Guide(PDF)
- Mitigating Wet or Flooded Basements (PDF)
- Sewer Builder Bond (PDF)
- Storm Water Master Plan (PDF)
- Stormwater Post-Construction Facilities Maintenance Agreement (PDF)