City of Lorain Utilities Projects
The City of Lorain has applied for, or intends to apply for funding, for the following planning, design, and construction projects from the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Water Pollution Control Loan Fund (WPCLF) and the Water Supply Revolving Loan Account (WSRLA). Ohio EPA will administer loan preparation based on state standards and Ohio EPA procedures. The currently programmed user rates will not change due to these projects.
- Water Treatment Plant Planning Study (Planning)
- Redhill Transmission Main (Design)
- East Lorain Waterline Replacement (Design)
- Black River Wastewater Treatment Plant - Traveling Bar Screen Addition (Construction)
- Black River Wastewater Treatment Plant - Clarifier Rehab (Construction)
- Martin’s Run Pump Station Upgrades (Design)
- Year 3 Sanitary Sewer Relining Project (Design)
For further information, please contact Elva Martes.