Elected November 4, 2003 and began the Term Starting January 1, 2004
- Born 10/13/1953
- Married to Vicky Mitoff
- Children: Megan and Matthew
- 1971 - Graduate, Lorain Catholic High School;
- 1975 - B.A. Political Science, Summa Cum Laude, University of Detroit;
- 1978 - Juris Doctor, Cleveland Marshall College of Law;
- 1996 to present - Continuing legal education for Acting Judges and Presiding Judges as prescribed by the Ohio Supreme Court.
Licenses & Memberships
- Licensed to practice law by the Supreme Court of Ohio;
- Licensed to practice law in United States District Court;
- Member, American, Ohio State, and Lorain County Bar Associations;
- Former Member, Lorain County Bar Association Legal Ethics Committee.
- Private Practice of Law from 1978 to 2004;
- Acting Judge for the Lorain Municipal Court from 1996 to 2004;
- Guardian ad Litem for abused, neglected and dependent children and the elderly in Probate,
- Domestic and Juvenile Courts from 1978 to 2004;
- Former Lorain County Common Pleas Court Arbitrator;
- Former Assistant Lorain City Law Director;
- Former Assistant Lorain County Prosecutor.