Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Standard Fee
Monday through Friday: 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. - $300.00 fee
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. - $500.00 fee
Opening and Closing: Requires 24 hour notice and should be made by 12:00 p.m. prior to the next business day.
Less than 24 hour notice will require a $300.00 fee. Scheduling may only occur during regular work hours.
|Adult and Youth||$ 950.00|
|Adult and Youth||$ 1,000.00|
|Disinterment and Reinterment|
|Adult and Youth Disinterment||$ 1,500.00|
|Infant Disinterment||$ 550.00|
|Ashes Disinterment||$ 400.00|
|Adult and Youth Reinterment||$ 700.00|
|Infant Reinterment||$ 300.00|
|Ashes Reinterment||$ 400.00|
Low Income Space and Interment
(proof of eligibility required before interment)
Late Arrival (2:00 p.m. to 3:59 p.m.)
No Burials after 4:00 p.m.
|Saturday Funeral||$ 500.00|
|Chapel Service||$ 200.00|
|Registration of Ashes||$ 175.00|
|Transfer of Ownership||$ 50.00|
|Vase Setting||$ 50.00|
|Less than 24 hour notice||$ 300.00|
- The City of Lorain reserves the right in the sale or burial of a single grave, to designate the location of such.
- Notice of burial must be made to the cemetery at least 24 hours prior.
- Payment MUST BE MADE PRIOR TO BURIAL at Lorain City Street Dept. 114 E 35th St. Lorain, Ohio 44055, whereupon a burial permit will be issued. The burial permit must be presented to the employees at Elmwood Cemetery prior to the burial.
- No burials on Sundays, New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Services not listed above are considered an exception and shall be treated individually.