In April, public health nurses from the Lorain General Health District will be at the following locations to answer questions and provide information about preventing falls. These no-cost sessions are for all Lorain County adults ages 55+. A different health focus will be covered each month.
April adult health wellness sessions are at 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, and 2:00 PM at:
• Oberlin Neighborhood Alliance Senior Enrichment, 90 E. College St., Oberlin, on April 3 and 17
• Sheffield Twp. Church of Christ, 5075 Toledo Rd., Lorain on April 5
• Wellington Fire Station #2, 202 Kelly St., Wellington on April 6 and 20
• Old Stone Church, 553 S. Main St., Amherst on April 7 and 21
• Sugar Ridge Baptist Church, 36600 Sugar Ridge Rd., N. Ridgeville on April 12
• Avon Senior Center, 36786 Detroit Rd., Avon on April 13 and 28
• Sheffield Lake Community Ctr, 4575 E. Lake Rd., Sheffield Lake (9 AM and 11 AM only) on April 18
• N. Eaton Christian Church, 35895 E. Royalton Rd., Grafton on April 24.
Call 440.567.4120 for additional information. additional information
The Department of Building, Housing & Planning Accepts Credit Cards.
Attention City of Lorain Residents and Customers, full story