Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Qualifications Statement From Interested Professional Engineering, Architectural, and Surveying Firms to Provide Professional Services
The City of Lorain, Ohio requests qualification statements from any interested professional engineering, architectural, and surveying firms to provide professional design, construction administration or field survey services. The purpose is to pre-qualify firms in the following areas for possible City contracts:
The Qualification Statements should include the following information:
1. A COVER LETTER INDICATING THE PREQUALIFICATION AREA/AREAS FOR WHICH YOU ARE REQUESTING CONSIDERATION.
2. A brief history of the firm. Please include information pertaining to major areas of expertise of the company.
3. Resumes for Key Personnel of the firm.
4. A list of clients and representative projects worked on in the last five (5) years per area seeking pre-qualification.
5. A list of other public authorities that have deemed the firm pre-qualified. Include a listing of ODOT pre-qualification areas.
6. A description of the firm’s approach to managing workload, project scheduling, and deadline adherence. Include a list of available qualified personnel, equipment, and facilities to perform the services.
7. Provide any further information that may be helpful to the City of Lorain to determine the qualifications of your firm.
Please submit three (3) copies of qualification statement. Any statement that does not include all the requested information will not be deemed responsive. Please limit the qualifications statement to 75 pages and include an electronic version as well. The City of Lorain reserves the right to request additional or supplemental statements, as it deems necessary.
Professional design firms must annually submit an update of its statement to maintain or modify its qualification status with the City. This request does not constitute a commitment on the part of the City of Lorain to award any contract to any pre-qualified firm.
Submit your Statements of Qualification to Dale Vandersommen, PE, City Engineer, City of Lorain, 200 West Erie Avenue, 4th Floor, Lorain, Ohio 44052 by February 21, 2020 by 3PM.
To Be Advertised: Feb 6, 2020 and Feb 13, 2020