EXERCISE & SOCIALIZE
... AT WALK IT OUT LORAIN - THE WEEKLY INDOOR WALKING CLUB
... AT WALK IT OUT LORAIN -
THE WEEKLY INDOOR WALKING CLUB
· #StayHealthy and #StayActive when the cold weather hits. #WalkIndoorsWednesday #LiveHealthyLorain #LorainProud
· Holiday feasts got you feeling sluggish? Burn some extra calories at Lorain's free indoor walks next week #WalkItOutLorain #LiveHealthyLorain #LorainProud
· Walk it Out Lorain is a free community walking group on Wednesdays from 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm. We’re a part of a series of #FREE exercise classes throughout Lorain County! This United We Sweat walking group aims to ensure that everyone in Lorain has access to quality physical activities no matter their location, age or skill level.
· You deserve to live healthy—get moving Lorain! Lace up your sneakers and come to walk with the community on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM at General Johnnie Wilson Middle School #LorainProud #LiveHealthyLorain
- Self-paced, stroll or run at General Johnnie Wilson Middle School Gym, 2700 Washington Avenue. For more details call 440.830.4240.
- No walk if school is closed.